The Artswave Promise
*Some Artswave products are subject to special return restrictions. See below for details.
RETURN POLICY - PRODUCT RESTRICTIONS
The following Artswave products are subject to special return restrictions.
Face Masks and Face Shields: For health and safety reasons, all face mask and face shield sales are final and are not returnable or exchangeable.
Stitch Files (for Embroidered Products): You may return any embroidered product for a replacement or refund within 30 days of receipt. However, in order to obtain a refund of the stitch file, you must contact customer support within 10 days of receiving your embroidered product(s) and you must return the product to Artswave. If you posted an embroidered product for sale to your Store without ordering a product, you must request a refund of the conversion fee within 10 days of the date Artswave uploaded the stitch file to your "My Images" library, which will be indicated by the "sent date" of the stitch file confirmation email sent to you.
Stamps: In the case of Artswave Custom Stamps, only complete sheets can be returned. Incomplete sheets will not be accepted.
RETURNING DAMAGED / DEFECTIVE ITEMS
In cases of damage or defect, the return process can often be expedited by providing a digital image of the damage or defect (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to our customer support. In many cases, action (in the form of replacement, refund or account credit) can be taken as soon as substantiation of the claim has been provided by the customer.
If the damage / defect cannot be verified over the phone or via email contact, the item may be required to return to Artswave for inspection before a determination can be made as to the state of the product.
WHO COVERS THE RETURN SHIPPING COST?
Artswave will provide a prepaid return shipping label in cases where items have arrived in damaged condition or are confirmed by a Artswave representative to be defective.
For all other cases, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Under no circumstance does Artswave reimburse (or provide credit) for return shipping costs incurred by the customer. If a product is damaged or defective, the recipient must make arrangements with Artswave support as to how the return should be handled prior to placing the items back in transit to Artswave.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- Contact Customer Support to request a return. You must make this request within 30 days of receiving the shipment.
- Be sure to specify the reason for the return request in your message and indicate any preference for replacement (whether exchanging for an identical product or selecting an alternate style, size or color), account credit, or a refund.
- Once the topic is selected, you will be asked to select the product that you want to return.
- Use the Upload File button to proactively provide digital images of damaged or defective products.
WHAT THE RETURN PROCESS USUALLY ENTAILS
If you have requested a refund, be advised that returning funds usually take 7-21 days to appear in the account used to make the purchase (depending on the processing speed of the bank that issued the funds).
If you have requested an account credit, be advised that returning funds usually take 24-48 hours to appear in your Artswave account. This credit, once available, may be used to make a purchase on Artswave.
If you have requested an exchange in a different size or style, an email will be sent letting you know once the reprint has been initiated.
- Returning dark apparel items may only be swapped for a different dark apparel style of equal or lesser value.
- Returning light apparel items may only be swapped for a different light apparel style of equal or lesser value.
- Returning non-apparel items may only be swapped for a similar non-apparel item of equal or lesser value.
323 STATE ROUTE 37